Here are some family questions to ask your youth group. If you hear silence, re-word the question a different way. These questions might bring up family issues for you to take note of to help you build better relationships with your youth.
- If they made a movie about your family, who should star as your family members? Explain.
- Who do you treat better, your family or your friends? Why?
- What’s one dream you have for your family? How can you help make that dream come true?
- How does your faith in Jesus affect your relationship with your family? Be specific.
- What do you like best about your family?
- What is the worst thing about having siblings? What is the best?
- If God came down to talk to you personally about your relationship with your family, what would He tell you?
- When is the age a child should be making decisions on his/her own?
- When I have a family, I am definitely not going to …