Pass around a die (dice) and have the youth roll it one at a time. Whatever number it lands on, you read a question/statement/task from that numbered category for that person. Sometimes other youth may want to add to the discussion or statement and you should allow that to happen. Whenever a category runs out, you have them roll again… or repeat them.
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- You have accomplished a difficult task and hear someone else taking the credit. How do you deal with the situation?
- What is the most imaginative thing you ever did as a child?
- If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be?
- What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do, but never have?
- Do you dress the same when you are depressed as you do when you are very happy?
- If you could choose the manner of your death, what would it be?
- If you knew that every minute of the next 24 hours of your life would be recorded on camera, is there anything you would change about your habits?
- If you could know when you were going to die, would you want to know?
- If you could set your own schedule, what time would you get up in the morning and what time would you go to sleep?
- If God were to come and talk to you about something in your life, what would that be?
- Would you say your spiritual situation was: A) Right with God, B) Almost there, C) Somewhere but don’t know where, D) Falling away, F) Far away
- Do you think God is happy with the way He’s represented in the world?
- If you fell in love with someone who didn’t believe in God, would you consider marrying that person? Why or why not?
- What parts of the Bible do you have the hardest time believing?
- Do you ever see God’s presence in others? If so, in what ways?
- Do you believe God is pleased with how your parents raised you?
- If Jesus were to follow you around one day, is there anything you’d do differently?
- How is God’s love different from human love?
- If someone asked if you were going to heaven, how would you respond?
- When do you least like to be around your family?
- If you had a very personal but serious problem, whom in your family would you go to?
- Which family relationship are you most happy with? Which family relationship is the most challenging?
- How would describe the perfect family?
- If you had to spend an entire week alone with one family member, which one would it be?
- How much time (per day) do you spend communicating with your parents? What do you talk about the most?
- What is your role in the family? A) the Peacemaker?, B) the Caretaker?, C) the Rebel?, D) the Outcast?
- What do you wish your parent(s) talked about more often? Is there anything you wish you could talk about more openly with them?
- In your family, if you had to name the favorite child and the problem child, who would you name and why?
- What do you think it means to “honor” your parents? What are some specific ways you can honor yours?
- Would you classify your friends as helpful or harmful in your walk with God?
- If you and a friend tried out for a team or a play and only one of you were chosen, what would be harder for you—if you were chosen or your friend?
- On a scale of 1-10, what kind of friend are you? What do you need to work on to be a better friend?
- What 3 qualities do you value most in a friend?
- In your opinion, what can break up or badly damage a friendship?
- Do you have a close friend of a different race? What challenges does this friendship present?
- Is it hard for you to make friends? Why or why not?
- If your best friend started to blow you off, how would you handle it?
- Do you have any close friends who are of a different religion? Does it put distance in you relationship? Why or why not?
- Have you ever been jealous of a friend? How did that affect your relationship?
- If you could have a secret camera in any room in the world, what room would you put it in?
- In your opinion, which animal is the most beautiful?
- What is the worst food combination you can think of? An example: hamburgers with whipped cream
- If you could have the world’s largest collection of one thing, what would it be?
- You are given the power to see the solution of one of history’s “unsolved mysteries.” What secret would you pick to uncover?
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Should a homosexual couple be able to adopt a baby?
- Do you believe a Christian can be a homosexual?
- In your opinion, what can solve world hunger?
- What is your opinion of the United Nations?
Just for fun (6)
- Sing a children’s song.
- Pretend you are in a soap opera and you have come to take your old girlfriend/boyfriend back from another person. Act it out in front of everyone.
- Walk around on your knees with your hands holding your feet.
- Act our your favorite scene from a movie. Play 2 roles if needed.
- Go around to everyone in the room and say one sentence, of 5 words or more, to each of them without repeating any of the previous sentences.
- Yodel your favorite song.
- Rub your tummy in one direction, while rubbing the top of your head in another direction and hop on one foot.
- Skip around the room twice.
- Make the most obnoxious noise you can think of.
- Act out your favorite character in a movie or TV show till someone guesses whom it is.
- Make the funniest look on your face you know.
- Gargle with water your favorite song.
- With your eyes closed, walk to one side of the room and then walk back to where you were sitting.