Get die to roll. Have each youth roll the die and then the number it lands on is the category they have to answer or do. When you run out of one category, have them roll again or choose a category.
- What is the most important thing in your life you have and why?
- What is your favorite type of food?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- How many different schools have you attended in your life?
- How would you describe your life?
- Do you like hanging around with guys or girls and why?
- Tell us about one time in your life where you were worried the most.
- What is your favorite song?
- Are you closer to your mom or dad?
- What do you like the most about the Christmas holiday season?
- When people began to reject God, God could have simply changed their hearts. Instead, he became human, like us, in Jesus. What do you think caused God to choose that option?
- What does God’s decision to become human say about how he feels about you?
- If there is an answer you could get from God about something, what would the question be?
- Have you ever read the entire Bible, whether it was in parts or in whole?
- How would you describe your spiritual life?
- If God could take care of one problem in your life, what would He take care of?
- John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world…”. What does that mean to you?
- What do you think is the best character trait of a Christian?
- If you could lead one person to Christ, who would that be?
- If you could be a missionary in a foreign country or an owner of your own business, which one would you choose?
- What do you like best about your family?
- When is the time you don’t want to be around your family?
- How would you describe your family interaction?
- If you had to choose one family member to be around 24/7 for a week, who would it be?
- What family function do you least like?
- What family function do you like best?
- The relative I am most like is…
- If you can have a trait from each parent, what trait would you take from each to have as your own?
- How many times a week do you sit down together as a family and eat together?
- What spiritual interaction do you have with you family?
- How many friends do you have?
- Of your friends you have, what percentage help you out spiritually?
- Would you classify your friends “In this world”, “Not of this world”, or “Out of this world”? Why?
- On a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the greatest, how important is it to you to find a Christian boyfriend or girlfriend?
- Are social networking sites like MySpace, Xanga, etc. “overrated”, “fun to have”, or a “must-have” for teenagers?
- Of all the classifications people use for other people, what classification would you fit in? (preps, jocks, etc.)
- What percentage of conversation with your friends is about God?
- Do you like to “make new friends”, “stay with the friends you have” or “not have many friends at all”?
- What characteristic is most important to you in a friend?
- When put in a new environment, is it easy for you to socialize with other people?
- How is Jesus different from other leaders?
- Is war always wrong?
- Pizza or haystacks?
- To iPhone or not to iPhone?
- What is one thing you would like the youth to do as a group?
- Pan pizza or thin crust pizza?
- Should North Korea be allowed to have nuclear weapons?
- George Bush is a good leader… yes or no?
- Do you like your church?
- Would rather prefer, Republicans, Democrats, Independents, or none at all.
Just for fun (6)
- Hold your nose closed and sing us a song you like.
- Beg for a dollar from one of the other youth?
- Hop around the room on one leg…backwards.
- Act out a scene in which you are drowning in a pool.
- Get a cup of water and gargle your favorite song.
- Act like a mime for 1 minute.
- Tell us your favorite joke.
- Make your funniest face for us.
- Make the strangest sound you can think of.
- Draw a picture of your youth leader on the board.